Moving To AWS.
Due to the nature of satellite information generating vast amounts of data, the analyses of larger areas tend to be a lengthy, costly and cumbersome process. To solve this issue, Swift Geospatial will be implementing an improved processing chain – a fully automated cloud based solution
By taking advantage of cloud infrastructure, we are able to reduce the time taken to acquire data, process data and deliver results. We have implemented our processing and hosting within the same data centre as the raw data, thereby reducing time to download data and upload results to our own server.
In addition, cloud based processing means that the hardware utilised is always the latest, is maintained and has on-demand redundancy. Cloud infrastructure also has inherent security, fallover protection and guarantees 99.99% uptime.
What Does This Mean For Our Valued Clients?
- Vastly improved analysis to delivery time
- Time slider so all imagery is viewable on demand
- Instant on-the-fly image generation for NDVI, false colour composites and DRA colour imagery. Custom indices and band composites can be added at the client’s request
- Machine learning cloud removal
- AWS hosting meaning no down time